Picking a Wedding Day?
As any bride knows, wedding events can be a daunting task. There are so many details to take care of, from the dress and flowers to the food and music. And that’s not even mentioning the guest list! However, there’s no need to panic. By following a few simple tips, you can make sure that your big day goes off without a hitch.
Start by making a checklist of everything that needs to be done. This will help you keep track of your progress and ensure that nothing gets forgotten. Next, start planning as early as possible. The more time you have to plan, the less stressed you’ll be. Finally, don’t try to do everything yourself. Delegate tasks to your friends and family members so you can enjoy your wedding day stress-free. Following these simple tips, you can make sure that your wedding day is everything you’ve ever dreamed of.
When it comes to wedding preparation, there’s a lot to think about. From the dress to the venue to the guest list, there are a million details to take care of. And that’s not even counting the day-of logistics! It’s no wonder that so many couples feel overwhelmed in the lead-up to their big day.
One of the best ways to stay organized (and sane!) during wedding planning is to create a checklist. This way, you can make sure that you’ve got all your bases covered, and you won’t have any last-minute panics. Of course, every wedding is different, so your checklist will be unique to you. But there are some items that should definitely be on every bride- and groom-to-be’s list:
– Choose your wedding date and venue.
– Event planners?
– Book an engagement party venue.
– Book your officiant.
– Send out save-the-dates.
– Create a wedding website.
– Make a budget and start saving.
– Shop for your wedding dress.
– Plan your bridal party – Taxi’s, Twisted Fork, Stokes & Stokin’ Goat
– Book your rehearsal dinner – Taxi’s, Twisted Fork, Stokes & Stokin’ Goat
– Book bridal shower venue – Taxi’s, Twisted Fork, Stokes & Stokin’ Goat
– Decide on your color scheme.
– Choose your flowers.
– Pick out your invitations.
– Start working on your vows!
With a checklist in hand, you can approach wedding planning with confidence, knowing that you’re checking all the boxes and making progress towards your big day.