The holidays are a time for family and friends to get together and celebrate. One of the best ways to do this is by hosting a holiday party. Holiday parties are a great way to spread cheer and enjoy the company of those you care about.
When planning a holiday party, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, decide what kind of party you want to have. Will it be a formal dinner party or a more casual gathering? Once you’ve decided on the type of party, start planning the guest list and food. Make sure to invite family and friends who you know will enjoy spending time together. Next, start thinking about the menu. Holiday parties are the perfect opportunity to try out a new restaurant. Do you want a sit down dinner or a more casual buffet with cocktails.
Finally, don’t forget to add some festive decorations. From stringing up lights to decorating the Christmas tree, there are plenty of ways to make your holiday party feel special. With a little planning, your holiday party is sure to be a success! Call to book your party room before the good dates fill. Visit us at Taxi’s, Twisted Fork, Stokes & Stokin’ Goat
Tips to getting a better deal:
- Book early in September
- Book into the New Year with celebrations in January and February
- Ask for a weekday, Monday – Thursday’s Lunches or Dinners rates are cheaper
- If party rooms are full, ask for a buyout of the main dining room!
- Give restaurant gift cards. These never expire and are a perfect way to support local. Link
- Set a Date and Time
- Create a Committee if needed
- Choose a Venue
- Make a Guest List
- Plan the Menu
- Choose Your Entertainment and Decorations
With this guide in hand, you should be well on your way to planning the perfect company Holiday party! Just remember to set aside enough time for all of the details, book your venue well in advance, and most importantly—have fun!