Five New Trending Drinks to Try This Fall
As the leaves begin to change color and the weather gets cooler, our thoughts turn to all things cozy—including drinks. Here are 5 new trending drinks to try this fall.
- Spiced Apple Cider: This classic fall drink gets a twist with the addition of warming spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Serve it hot or cold for a delicious treat any time of day.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: You can’t go wrong with this fall favorite. Made with pumpkin puree, espresso, milk, and spices, it’s the perfect drink to warm you up on a chilly autumn day.
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate: This rich and creamy hot chocolate is made with dark chocolate, milk, and caramel sauce, then finished with a sprinkle of flaky sea salt. It’s the ultimate indulgence for any chocoholic.
- Maple Bourbon Old Fashioned: This twist on the classic Old Fashioned cocktail is made with bourbon, maple syrup, bitters, and a orange peel garnish. It’s the perfect drink to sip by the fire on a cool evening.
- Mulled wine: This aromatic wine is spiced with cloves, cinnamon, and citrus peel, making it the perfect beverage to enjoy while entertaining guests or relaxing at home. Serve it hot or cold for a festive treat all season long.
Whether you’re in the mood for something sweet or spicy, there’s a drink on this list that will hit the spot. So get cozy and enjoy all that autumn has to offer with one (or all) of these 5 new trending drinks and try some of our new drinks as well!
13615 California Street
Omaha, NE 68154
“Bold Flavors from the Southwest for over 25 years! Our fast and flavorful fish, chicken and steak taco’s, wood-fired burgers, fabulous salads and the best chicken enchilada you’ll ever taste. Stokes with its classic cocktails and award-winning wine list.”
1014 Howard St
Omaha NE 68102
The “Fork” as it is affectionately known is a blend of midwestern hospitality with cowboy bravado in Omaha’s historic Old Market District that serves American comfort food with a “Cowboy Twist”.
1822 N 120th St.
Omaha, NE 68154
Taxi’s – A top Omaha neighborhood restaurant for 24 years! Our celebrated contemporary casual restaurant, mixing consistent fare with new, fresh combinations for a varied lunch & dinner menu and famous Sunday brunch. Try our famous Creamy Cabbage and Blue Cheese soup daily, wonderful salads, fantastic sandwiches and a dozen different entrées.
15805 W Maple Rd. Suite 101
Omaha, NE 68116
A playful and spirited concept with a modern, comfortable and casual atmosphere. Chef Andrew Loughrey’s scratch kitchen created a variety of affordable, delicious dishes with intense flavors and satisfying textures. An affordable, creative wine list, seasonal craft cocktails and food driven beer selections.